In 1913, the first moving assembly line was developed by Ford Motor Company; it was also the year we officially opened for business in Springfield. A lot has changed within the century since we first opened, but one thing hasn't and never will — our commitment to our customers.
Convenient Products & Services
We offer a wide range of products and conveniences for both individuals and local-area businesses.
- Ten convenient locations in Springfield, Ozark, Nixa and Joplin.
- Access to more than 24,000 MoneyPass® and 1,600 TransFund® ATMs nationwide with no foreign transaction fee.
- State-of-the-art checking products such as our BaZing Checking — a value checking account that offers discounts on shopping, dining, and traveling, cell phone protection, pharmacy, vision, and hearing savings, as well as a number of other benefits, for a low monthly service charge.*
- An experienced staff who specialize in personal and corporate lending. All decisions are made in-house, and we pride ourselves in quick closings.
- A number of business financial management solutions such as remote deposit, cash sweep, ACH services, and much more, designed to keep your business running smoothly and efficiently.
100 years of serving our community has provided us a long time to practice our philosophy of maintaining a personalized approach. In many cases, we've even served generations of your friends and family. We guarantee that you'll receive custom tailored advice and above all else, the respect you deserve.
That's because as a fellow community member, we view banking as you would — individually. To us, knowing you personally, allows us to offer sound advice on anything from picking the right mortgage loan, investment strategies, or choosing the best account for you.
Be a Part of a Community-Centered Bank
We want to thank you for 100 years of commitment to us, and can't wait to return many more years of the same commitment to you.