In between snapping selfies or pictures of the kids, you can check your Guaranty Bank accounts or deposit checks with free mobile banking and deposit! Access your accounts through SMS, mobile browser, or download the app.
Download the Guaranty Bank Mobile Banking App today!
- Stay on top of your finances 24/7
- Free, convenient and fast
- Perform your most important banking tasks:
- Check balances
- View account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Search for the nearest ATM or branch
- Deposit checks with mobile check deposit*
- Access through SMS text, mobile browser, or downloadable app
- Use with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device
*Deposits completed by 5:00 PM on normal business days will typically be made available the following business day (Monday through Friday except federal holidays). Mobile Check Deposit is a FREE service that is available to Guaranty Bank Online Banking Customers that have enabled Mobile Banking and have downloaded the Guaranty Bank Mobile Banking app
You must have an Internet enabled device or text service to use Mobile Banking. Please check with your wireless service provider regarding any potential charges. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Restrictions apply, see terms and conditions for details.
Mobile deposit on our free mobile banking app makes depositing your checks easy — simply endorse your check, take a photo of it on both sides, then submit it!
Download our mobile banking app for iPhone® or Android® and enroll for mobile deposit today!
- Free, 24/7 service
- Deposit checks with your mobile device
- Download the app for iPhone® or Android® devices
- Reduce trips to the bank
- Payments are processed faster
- Make deposits even when bank is closed*
- Receive email verification of deposit status
- Consolidate deposits from multiple locations
- Easy to use service
- Safe and secure
*Deposits completed by 5:00 PM on normal business days will typically be made available the following business day (Monday through Friday except federal holidays). Mobile Check Deposit is a FREE service that is available to Guaranty Bank Online Banking Customers that have enabled Mobile Banking and have downloaded the Guaranty Bank Mobile Banking app.
What is Mobile Check Deposit?
Mobile Check Deposit is a free service from Guaranty Bank that allows you to deposit paper checks to your Guaranty Bank deposit account by taking a picture of a check with your iPhone, Android device, or iPad.
Who is eligible for Mobile Check Deposit?
Mobile Check Deposit is available to new and existing customers (both personal and business) with deposit accounts.
How do I sign up for Mobile Check Deposit?
New customers can sign up for Mobile Check Deposit at account opening.
Guaranty Bank customers who are enrolled in Online Banking and have enabled Mobile Banking may download the Guaranty Bank Mobile Banking App on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device to enroll for mobile deposit.
You will need to download the Guaranty Bank Mobile Banking app to your iPhone, iPad or Android device, and ensure your app has been updated to the most current version.
What types of checks cannot be deposited through Mobile Check Deposit?
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than you
- Checks containing any alteration of which you know or believe to be fraudulent or not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn
- Any checks that are not in original form with a signature, such as substitute checks or remotely created checks
- Checks written on an account at a financial institution located outside the United States
- Checks not payable in United States currency
- Payable through checks or drafts such as insurance claim checks
- Savings bonds
- Travelers checks
- Stale dated (issue date of 180 days or more in the past)
- Future/postdated checks
- Counter checks (checks without the name, address, and check number preprinted on the item)
- Checks previously deposited in another account at any financial institution
Are there any limits on the number of checks or the amount I can deposit?
All customers with personal accounts will have standard limits of:
- $2,500 per check
- $2,500 per business day
- $10,000 per month
All business customers will have standard limits of:
- $5,000 per check
- $5,000 per business day
- $25,000 per month
If you have deposit needs that exceed the standard limit amounts, you may request to have your limits increased by contacting us at 417.520.4333 (toll-free: 1.833.875.2492). The request for higher limits may also be made via secure message through online banking, or by visiting any banking center convenient to you.
Am I charged a fee from Guaranty Bank for using Mobile Check Deposit?
How do I deposit a check?
Step 1 - Log in to your Guaranty Bank Mobile Banking app
Step 2 - Tap the "Deposits" icon from your Home page
Step 3 - Select "Deposit a Check"
Step 4 - Tap the box with the camera icon under the text "Check Front" to take a picture of your check
Capture the Check Front – if the image is clear, select "Use"; you may also "Retake" the image if needed
Capture the Check Back – if the image is clear, select "Use"; you may also "Retake" the image if needed
Step 5 - Enter the full check amount
Step 6 - Select the account that you wish to send your deposit to
Step 7 - Tap "Deposit" to complete your transaction
How should I endorse the back of the check I am depositing?
Please endorse the check with your signature and special endorsement GBank Mobile Deposit Only underneath. Failure to add the special endorsement will result in a rejected deposit.
How will I know that Guaranty Bank has received my deposit?
You will receive immediate confirmation on our app that the check has been accepted, along with an email with a reference number for your deposit.
What do I do with my check after using Mobile Check Deposit?
Store the check in a safe place for 30 days after the deposit is made to ensure funding. After 30 days, mark the check "VOID" and shred it.
Why was my deposit rejected?
Some possible scenarios for a rejected check may include:
- The software failed to read the check
- Retake the picture. Try to ensure that the check fits in the check frame on your device screen, and wait for the picture to focus. Make sure the check is lying as flat as possible and on a dark background.
- The check may be exceeding your daily or monthly deposit limits
- If your limits are too low for the types of deposits that you typically make, you should contact the Guaranty Bank Internet Banking Team to request an increase in your deposit limits.
- If the standard limits are typically adequate for you, please bring your check into the nearest Guaranty Bank banking center to manually deposit it.
- The check is improperly endorsed
- The check should be endorsed as follows: "(Your Signature) GBank Mobile Deposit Only."
- There is a discrepancy between the amount you entered and the amount written on the check
- Verify that the amount on the check matches the amount you entered in the app.
- You accidentally tried depositing the same check twice
- Review your transaction history to see if the check has been previously deposited.
If you have corrected any of these possible issues and your check is still being rejected, please contact Internet Banking at 417.885.0557 or via secure message through online banking; or you may deposit your check at the Guaranty Bank banking center nearest you.
When will the deposited funds be available for use?
Deposits completed by 5:00 PM on normal business days will typically be made available the following business day (Monday through Friday except federal holidays). For example, a deposit completed on Monday before 5:00 PM will typically be available on Tuesday. A deposit completed after 5:00 pm on Friday or anytime on Saturday or Sunday will also typically be available on Tuesday, since Saturday and Sunday are not business days.
Is using Mobile Check Deposit secure?
To deposit a check through Mobile Check Deposit, you must be signed in to the Guaranty Bank mobile banking app, which requires your established username and password. On the backend, we use multiple security layers, including 128-bit encryption to protect information sent and received, and Mobile Check Deposit never stores any confidential data on your mobile device.