Helpling Those Who First Help Us Achieve Homeownership
- Police Officers
- Military (active or retired)
- Social Workers
- School District Employees
- Law Enforcement Employees
- Minimum 10% down with NO PMI
- 675 credit score and above
- 3/1 ARM
- Must be a Single Family primary residence purchase
- Must escrow
- Live within 30 miles of a Guaranty Bank location
We understand that buying a house is likely the largest financial commitment you'll ever make. Whether it's your first home or your dream home, we're here to help every step of the way.
When applying for a home loan, you can speed the application and approval process by bringing along the following information:
- Current drivers license
- Your past two pay stubs
- W-2 forms for the past two years
- Two years tax returns with all schedules
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Statements regarding stocks, bonds, 401(k)s, mutual funds, etc.
- Homeowners Insurance - Agents name phone number
Additional documentation may be required depending on your loan request.
Springfield, Nixa, and Ozark
2006 S. Glenstone Ave., Springfield, MO 65804
Joplin, Carthage and Neosho
3016 McClelland Blvd., Joplin, MO 64804
312 W. Central Avenue, Carthage, MO 64836
1100 Spur Drive, Suite 15, Marshfield, MO 65706
All loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval and program guideline requirements. Other terms and conditions may apply.