We hope that you are all safe and healthy amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Proper safety measures are now in place across all of our banking centers, which includes limited access to our lobbies at specific locations. At this time, our lobbies are closed at the following banking centers:
- 312 W. Central Ave., Carthage (drive-thru open)
- 2435 Fairlawn Dr., Carthage (drive-thru & video banking open)
- 1429 E. 32nd Street, Joplin (drive-thru open)
- 3016 McClelland Blvd., Joplin (drive-thru open)
- 1936 Range Line Rd., Joplin (drive-thru & video banking open)
- 1285 S. Neosho Blvd., Neosho (drive-thru & video banking open)
As the state of this public health emergency changes from day to day, we will remain focused on keeping our employees and our customers safe, healthy, and informed. Please feel free to contact our Service Center if you have any questions or concerns at 1.833.875.2492 or use the chat feature found on this page.
Please wear a mask
Customers and employees are required to wear a mask in our banking centers. We want to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Don’t have a mask? No problem! We will provide one for you. We will observe health department occupancy guidelines in each banking center. If you do not feel well, please use our online banking, mobile banking or drive-thru options.
Practice physical distancing
Remember to stay a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from other customers. Observe the banking center floor signage and visit desks with a protective shield.
Customer and employee safety is our highest priority
Please visit our lobbies for new account openings, loan applications, and safe deposit box access. We encourage you to continue to conduct routine transactions via our drive-thrus, ATMs, and video banking channels. A complete list of our locations can be found here.
Thank you for your continued trust in Guaranty Bank for your banking needs. We'll get through this unprecedented time together. Stay safe and we'll see you soon!
Guaranty Bank recently completed its conversion to a new debit card processing solution from Jack Henry. Here's what it means for you:
- ATM Cards: If you have an ATM card, a replacement will be issued the week of May 25.
- The new card will not function until June 1 - please do not activate for use until June 1.
- Your card number will be different and we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Your new card will feature an updated look and carry the VISA® logo.
- ATM & Video Banking Machine Availability: During the week of June 1, Guaranty Bank ATMs and Video Banking Machines will be intermittently unavailable during this conversion. The downtime is expected to be minimal, but we appreciate your patience if you attempt to use one during its upgrade.
- ATM Network: Guaranty Bank will no longer belong to the TransFund ATM network. Those machines (notably those located in Kum & Go convenience stores) will now be subject to ATM surcharge fees. Guaranty Bank still belongs to the MoneyPass network - for a list of surcharge-free ATMs please click here or download the MoneyPass app for Apple or Android.
- Debit Cards: If the TransFund contact number 1-800-791-2525 appears on the back of your card, you will be issued a new card during the month of July. Cards with the TransFund number will be deactivated on Aug. 31.
- Your card number will not change, but the expiration date and 3-digit security code will.
- Update any recurring debits and your mobile wallet information with the new expiration date and 3-digit security code to avoid disruption.
- Please activate for use upon receipt and destroy your old card. Your old card will be deactivated for use on August 31.
- Fraud Prevention: Guaranty Bank is upgrading its fraud detection software to help keep you safe. In the event a debit card transaction is flagged as suspicious, the Fraud Center will contact you using the following methods and numbers:
- Phone number: 1.800.237.8990
- Text Alert: 96923
- Email: [email protected]
We recommend you save these numbers in the contacts on your phone and the email address to a safe senders list to eliminate suspicion should you be contacted. By utilizing the Fraud Center’s monitoring service, you should experience a quick and effective way to protect your account. Please call us toll-free at 1.833.875.2492 if you question communication coming from Guaranty Bank. If you have recently changed your email address or phone number, please contact our Service Center at 1.833.875.2492 to ensure we have the correct contact information on file.
*Please note during the month of June you may experience higher than normal contact from the Fraud Center while the upgraded software learns what transactions are normal and what might be fraudulent.
While we do not anticipate any debit card service interruption during this upgrade, we want our valued customers to aware of the changes. This is the first step of our plan to enhance your debit card experience, so please stay tuned in the coming months for more exciting upgrades!