Health Savings Account (HSA)
Start setting aside money for medical expenses now! An HSA provides great tax advantages*, and you may earn a higher rate than traditional savings. There are no set up or annual charges, and the account always remains in your name regardless of switching jobs, moving, or any other life circumstance.
- Prepare for healthcare costs
- May earn higher rate than traditional savings
- Earn higher interest on larger balances through our tiered rate system
- Must have high deductible health plan coverage
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account**
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses
- Maintain account even if you change jobs, change medical coverage, or move
- No set up cost or annual charges
- Free Visa HSA® debit card
- Unlimited withdrawals
- No minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured by FDIC
*Consult a tax advisor.
**Direct deposit from your paycheck will reduce your taxable earnings. If contributions are made after income was taxed, the amount deposited is tax deductible. Consult a tax advisor.